Registration for 2022 Fall Recreational Baseball Season is now open!
The season starts in less than 4 weeks – please register now!!!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS AUGUST 21, 2022
Fall League Notes:
- Fall baseball is an instructional and recreational program. This is not Fall travel baseball.
- We are hoping to start the season on September 10th and the season will run through the end of October.
- Age groups will be based on final registration numbers. Players are considered the same "Baseball Age" as in the Spring Season.
- We are aiming for 3 leagues this Fall: (i) Coach Pitch (similar to Minors from Spring); (ii) Kid Pitch - 46/60 Field (similar to Collegiate or National League from Spring) and (iii) kid pitch - 50/70 field (similar to American League from Spring). Depending on final registration numbers, we may have to adjust the league makeup and rules.
- Fall Registration Fees are $200 per player ($20 discount for each additional player in the same family).
- Given the accelerated timeline for Fall league and team formation, there will not be formal player evaluations. Teams will be formed by the RBC Board of Directors.
- Please be sure to ACCURATELY submit your child's Birth Date and Grade.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- We will be running the league in coordination with Somerset Hills Baseball. Teams will play against other Ridge teams and Somerset Hills teams, which will all be in the same league. Games may be at RBC fields or at fields managed by Somerset Hills Baseball.
- Games will be played on weeknights and on Sundays.
- Please indicate in your registration if you are willing to be a Head Coach, Assistant Coach or Team Parent. We will not be able to run this league without volunteer coaches.
If you have any questions, please email us at
Base Cost: $200.00
born between: 05/01/2009 and 04/30/2017